At this point, the ants came. They were covering the flowers and marching up and down the stem. I did not like that at all. I found out that there are a few organic solutions.
These are the methods one can use:
Sprinkle ground cinnamon on the ground and leaves.
Sprinkle Equal sugar substitute, it is supposedly deadly to ants. Checking the plants 24 hours later, I see that it did not work.
Spread coffee grinds around the plant.
Mix one cup of sugar with one cup of Boric Acid and spread around the plant.
I chose to first experiment with Equal. I sprinkled it on the flowers and at a few spots were there is a noticeable ants infestation. I will check the results by the end of the day.
Today, I am trying the coffee grinds around the Okra plants, because the Equal did not work. The ants are still in full force.